With six glass shelves, the Curio Grand makes an ideal showcase for your treasures. A softly scalloped crown and full-length beveled glass throughout add elegance.
The case shown is in Oak with a hand-rubbed, natural oil finish. It is also available in Cherry or Black Walnut, and in a variety of finishes.
The movement shown features nine tubular bells. A chime rod movement is also available. The movements are precision crafted in Germany by Kieninger, they strike on the hour and chime on every quarter hour with three different melodies. See the Movements page for additional information.
The dial has bright-brass accents, raised numerals, a second hand, and a blue-constellation moving-moon-phase disc.
This case may be ordered as a curio cabinet with full glass shelves in place of the clock movement.
Dimensions: 81-1/2"H. 35"W. 19"D.
- Kit without movement: $4,395
- Kit with HTU tubular bell movement: $9,295
- Kit with KSU chime rod movement: $6,595
- Assembled and finished with HTU movement: $10,995
- Assembled and finished with KSU movement: $8,295